Favorite Quotes:

"Be the change you want to see in the world."



"You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result"

- Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, January 24, 2011

A little greener by the day

Sometimes being  "green" is not inconvenient, harder, or more expensive.  I used to vacuum my tile and wood floors.  I have since switched to using a dust mop.  It picks up everything, fits under furniture, uses no electricity, and is really fast to zip around the house.


I  used to use bleach cleaning products everywhere.  I was not crazy about the smell or my bleach stained clothes.  I am always cleaning up messes.  Now I clean the kitchen counters with Mrs. Meyer's countertop spray and I mop with Mrs. Meyers clean day all purpose cleaner.  It has a nice scent and gets the job done.

How are you "greening" your life?


No comments: