Favorite Quotes:

"Be the change you want to see in the world."



"You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result"

- Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, September 1, 2008

Eat Chocolate - grow a garden

I am a confessed and registered chocolate lover. Hi my name is Monika and I am a chocoholic.

Want to try some delicious "organic" chocolate? You must visit Dagoba Organic Chocolate.
While you are there sign up for free herb and flower seeds with their Seed The Day campaign.

You can also share a photo of your own urban farm, community garden or green oasis, and enter to win a free Dagoba® Organic Chocolate collection. I shared a photo of my squash and radishes.

"DAGOBA was founded in 2001 by Frederick Schilling, who was then just 30 and on a mission. He was determined to create exceptional, innovative chocolate that would benefit people, planet, and industry." Read the story and peruse the site. I found it very interesting. Oh, and don't forget to try the chocolate. Yummy!

No comments: