Favorite Quotes:

"Be the change you want to see in the world."



"You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result"

- Mahatma Gandhi

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Clean with a concious

Less plastic means less landfill waste. I am a Clorox cleaner by nature...kill them germs dead is my motto. But I want to be a little more eco-concious. I have been hearing about Clorox Green Works. All Green Works natural cleaners are made using plant-based ingredients derived from coconuts, as well as essential oils. The products are formulated using biodegradable ingredients, are packaged in bottles that can be recycled and not tested on animals. Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid, Natural All-Purpose Cleaner, Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner, Natural Glass Cleaner, Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner and Natural Dilutable Cleaner products have been recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for using environmentally preferable chemistry, and carry the EPA’s “Design for Environment” certification logo.




Less plastic means less landfill waste. Another line of eco-friendly cleaners is ARM & HAMMER® Essentials™. The ARM & HAMMER® Essentials™ Cleaners starter kit comes with a refillable plastic trigger spray bottle and one concentrated cleaning cartridge. Each refill pack you buy means 2 less plastic spray bottles in landfills. The refill pack uses 80% less packaging than 2 pre-filled spray cleaners. The formula is biodegradable and uses powerful plant-based cleaners* — and contains no harsh ammonia or phosphates.


Click here for coupon Click here for free trial offer

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How did you know I was thinking about household cleaners? :) Actually, I have been thinking about them ... I've always used the abrasive kinds of cleaner ... Clorox, Ajax, etc. But they have bleach and other chemicals that I'm pretty sure aren't good for us or the environment. So ... your post was just what I wanted to read. And ... you included coupons and free trial offers ... thank you so much!

I really like your site ... and thank you for visiting mine and leaving such nice comments. I'm all for green sites ... we need to talk about it and talk about it ... so that things change. Different voices for a common cause. I love it!

I'm going to go and read your other posts now ... I see you've written about shower timers ... cool idea.

Take Care!
Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com